Let me begin by asking all a very simple question, “how many got up today and were happy or excited to go for work?”
You don’t have to answer, everyone know what I am referring to, and the answer to this in the affirmative, would be, not many of us.
Have you ever wondered, why this is so? Have you ever thought about the life that we are leading or for some, end up leading, what this entire activity is all about? For those who like the scientific way of dealing with things, what the cells in our body, which by the way we have more cancerous cells than normal in our body, end up behaving the way they do?
Without getting into the complexities of the unknown and not getting into what is right and what is wrong, and not even sullying it with my opinions, just sharing few things, which have worked for those who have tried, might work for us as well, and for those who don’t really believe in the world of swami or sadhu, let me tell you the source of the same is none other but a well trained scientific doctor:
- First thing first, accept who you are, don’t try to create a mask, helps you get rid of the wannabe’s syndrome and several bindings that come along with it as a consequence
- Eat consciously, sit consciously and think consciously: being conscious of how one was meant to do the activities and not how one would want to do the same can do wonders
- Even if you are not able to get over the “I” syndrome, and even if you were to say that you love yourself the most, then it should be a given that you work on your immune system to cure yourself by doing at least 10-15 minutes of yoga or any form of exercise in the right manner every day
- On a personal and professional front both, don’t react to a situation, instead think and respond to it in a manner taking all considerations in mind, without being too emotional about the same, at the end of the day, it is just a situation that needs to taken care of, and nothing is serious enough to be taken seriously, after all you are still living and not dead
- On a more moral note:), hate and anger do more harm to you than others, so avoid doing the same
And then he goes on to say, that if you live your life in a simple and conscious way, you will see the symptoms which are making you uncomfortable seem to be disappearing and finding a new expression in the form of ever so craved peace of mind.
Try for yourself and see the difference 🙂
Source for the Image: http://artificialbrain.xyz/brain-consciousness/